The Management and the Scientific Team of GeneKor Medical laboratories are focused on providing the highest quality of Molecular Services.
- The specialized laboratories of GeneKor Medical S.A. are accredited by the Hellenic Accreditation Systems S.A (ESYD) under the terms of the ELOT EN ISO 15189:2012 (Cert. No. 822).
- Certified with ELOT EN ISO 9001:2015 (Cert. No. 041150049) and ELOT ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Cert.No 048190009) by TUV NORD HELLAS.
- Our services are assured by participating in proficiency testing (PT) programs by:
- CAP (College of American Pathologists).
- External Quality Assurance EMQN (European Molecular and Genetics Quality Network).
- UKNEQAS –ICC & ISH (United Kingdom National External Quality Assessment Services, Immunohistochemistry & In-situ Hybridization).
- GenQA (Genomics Quality Assessment).
Genekor is certified by external quality assessment for the following tests:
- Mutation analysis in BRCA1 & BRCA2 genes (Breast Cancer susceptibility genes 1 and 2) – EMQN & CAP
- Somatic mutation analysis (EGFR, BRAF, KRAS, KIT, NRAS, HRAS & PDGFRA gene) – CAP, EMQN & GenQA
- Analysis of DNA Microsatellite Instability (MSI) - GenQA
- Detection and quantification of the ALK gene rearrangements – UKNEQAS (ICC&ISH)
- Detection and quantification of the overexpression of the HER2/neu gene - UKNEQAS (ICC&ISH)