PrIMe Test - “Precision Individualized Medicine”
PrIMe assay is a 500+ Gene panel- test that also analyses immunotherapy biomarkers MSI, TMB and PD-L1. It is one of the most detailed, sensitive and specific tests for the tumor biology configuration, enabling physicians to plan an efficient targeted treatment plan for the patient, including immuotherapies.
When to utilize PrIMe
PrIMe test provides a detailed blueprint of the tumor’s biology, which will be used by the physician in order to design the most effective treatent plan for the patient.
The test should be utilized for the following cases:
1. Aggressive tumors with no standard treatment
2. When the initial treatment plan has been completed but more treatment options must be taken under consideration.
3. Rare Tumors
4. Tumors of unknown primary tumor
5. Tumors without an established “gold standard” treatment
6. Tumors with many available treatment options where the physician must clarify which one will be the most effective on a particular patient.
7. For a clear indication of the patient’s immune response system in order to know if an immunotherapy plan would be a suitable plan or/and in order to create an efficient immunotherapy plan .
Click here to see PrIMe Panel